Saturday 14 February 2015

Jibby & Co.


Black, big, glass and metal. Four words to describe Jibby & Co. Jibby & Co. has gained its popularity since last year and this place instantly become a hit and hot spot especially to instagrammers, including me. I first heard about Jibby & Co. from this famous local food blogger (you know who, right?) and since then, I’ve been wanting to go to Jibby & Co.

Jibby & Co. is located at a really strategic place in the town of Subang Jaya and this single building of restaurant is just in front of Empire Shopping Gallery at the parking valet and facing to Tours Le Jours. This restaurant got its name from his owner, Najib.

So, for my magazine assignments' sake and to fulfill my obsession towards this building, my sister and I finally made our way to go there. I bring along my DSLR to take pictures of this place and the foods. I parked my car at the parking lot just opposite the restaurant and the parking fee is expensive :(

I snapped a few photos of the exterior to be put on my magazine. The entrance door is at the left side of the building. They provide outdoor dining table too, for the smokers. I’ve been asked to wait for a few minutes because it was full. But, it doesn’t take long. The waiter ushers me to an empty seat upstairs.

jibby & co.


The moment I stepped inside, I was amazed by their furniture, interior design, the tables, the sits, the flooring details and even the stairs! This is the kind of place that I love to dine in and hang out with my friends. Yes, the interior is super. This place is huge and...tall? The service was okay. Not too fast and not too slow. But my seats wasn't quiet comfortable and pleasing. The area is narrow and small. The table arrangement is too close to each others. I can hear everything that woman beside me was saying to her friend. Quite disturbing to me.

jibby & co.


But thank God, the foods really suit my taste buds. I chose to have Crispy Chicken Boneless Maryland and Margherita. Time preparation was quite long, maybe beacuse of the pack crowd? The ambiance was supposed to be relaxing beacuse we are sitting upstairs but the woman next to me kind of destroyed it haha


Margherita Pizza  RM 23, this is suitable for those who are on diet. I love how the thin crust is moist, easy to chew, but it was a slight oily and Crispy Chicken Boneless Maryland RM 28, I love the presentation of this meal, they provides chopstick too. 

jibby & co.

Do you see that pizza? Yes, it is delightful! God, I love it! The size is almost the same like the regular size of pizza. It has 8 slices. It contained fresh buffalo cheese, basil and extra virgin olive oil.



The chicken is coated with honey thai sauce and an egg yolk fried rice. The chicken was soft and it delivered sweet taste.The rice was a little dry but the chicken was fresh and delicious.


interior design

Glass with wood touch. Metal finishing. Rustic theme. I love their zig zag pattern floor. Talking about details.


                                                              You see the interior, super!

Address :
Jibby & Co.
GK-11, Ground Floor,
Empire Shopping Gallery,
Jalan SS16/1
47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor

Tel : 03 5613 7070


No comments:

Post a Comment