Tuesday 24 February 2015

L'Oreal Lucent Magique Foundation

Hello everyone. So yesterday I went for a drugstore shopping to pick up a few things for my hostel need. I bought some shower thingy and this foundation. I did this shopping really quick because I was running out of time. I just pick whatever I saw and put it in my basket.

Anddddd suddenly my eyes caught this beautiful shiny and goldie bottle on the rack. I applied it on the back of my hand and blend it to get a good result. And I was ''Ok wow, this is hella good!"
I compared it with Gold Bronze but Gold Bronze was too dark for my skin. So, I chose this Gold Shell G4 shade instead.



This product claimed to be a light creating foundation that illuminates every inch of my skin for a lively complexion. It is said that it will make my face glows instantly and it helps to create radiance after applying it on skin. It is a light refined texture and oil free. Besides that, this product claimed to provide a 24 hour hydration which is good for dry skin. Based on their website, this product contains 40% pure water blend that gives your complexion a flawless, freshly hydrated finish. Your skin will look so naturally beautiful and glowing.




First impression? Great! This foundation blends really really well on my skin. It is lightweight, it doesn't feel heavy on skin and easy to blend even with my fingers. It doesn't have any weird scent compared to Sephora.




Before : I have many small acne scar which I hope they will gone forever one day.
After : (With two times appliance) They really 'hide' away almost all of the small scar. But unfortunately, I still can see the shape of the biggest scar. And the small bumps kind of can't really be hide away. BUT, it reduced the color of the biggest scar so it look much smaller. I am quite happy with the result. Hehe 


I love how I feel like wearing nothing on my skin. It gives me a smooth finish which I really loveeeeee and I don't look cakey like putting too much make up. This is good because my previous BB Cream gives me a 'heavy' look. I mean it doesn't look natural. 


After fully blended on skin. Do you notice that it gives you dewy and silky look? 

This product absorbs on skin easily. Filled in the pores evenly. It's not sticky and it didn't take time to blend in. I look completely natural. And it would be great if the coverage is better. The coverage is great enough but it didn't completely covers the scar that I had.

I always had a difficulty to find the right shade for my skin. Because most of the foundation I found look too light for me or too dark for me. Selalunya saya spend lebih kurang sejam dekat Sephora just to find the right shade je. Nampak tak kesusahan tu? Hahah. I have this brownish yellow tone and the most accurate tone I can buy is from MAC which of course costs me ratusan ringgit. Tsk tsk tsk sedih okay. 

But having this foundation is like getting a magic wand for me to make my skin look natural, smooth and satin finish!


Exclusive looking bottle and a pump dispenser! Cantik kan?

Like : It covers almost most of my ugly tiny scars. Thumbs up! Shade sesuai sangat dengan warna kulit saya after blended.
Dislike : After a couple of hour, I noticed some dry flaky patches appeared on my skin. (Kulit saya kering masa saya test pakai even dah letak moisturizer)



    Name of product : L'oreal Lucent Magique Light Infusing Foundation
Shade : G4 Gold Shell
Where to buy : Any drugstore
Size : 30 ml
Price : RM 37 after discount
Overall : Will repurchase
Website : www.lorealparis.com.my

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


5 comments:

  1. This foundation looks good...impressed by the coverage...nice review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Murah jugak harga dia. Hasil pun cantik sbb boleh cover redness kat muka. Btw nice blog dan u review like a pro xD Tak macam newbies pun. Hehe keep on blogging! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haah murah jugak. Harga asal dalam RM50 something. Try lah pakai. Foundation ni okkk sangat! Thanks for the compliment hehe xo visit lah selalu ok? (:

      Delete