Thursday 22 October 2015

Cake Jalan Tiung, Naza TTDI Seksyen 13

Hi everyone. I was sooooo into cafe thingy lately and within one week I discovered for 3 new cafes around Shah Alam. And I went socialize with my cliques instead of rotting in my room. Is that a good thing? 
So today I am going to write about Cake Jalan Tiung which is so popular right now. Like everyone is talking about it and you know of course I gotta sip a cup of coffee over there ahha. I first heard about this place from where else? Of course lah Instagram. I was so bored and I went scrolling over here and there and bam. I found this place. And in a one fine day, my friend, Farish ajak me and Irfan to go here. I said eh okay, nice choice sebab dah lama nak pergi cuma takde sesiapa nak teman :( Then after lunch, terus gerak like cannot wait anymore. Kalau tak silap, cafe ni ada dua cawangan. Tapi dekat Shah Alam juga cuma first floor. Tapi this Naza TTDI cawangan is at Naza building, Seksyen 13. 
I was really excited because I love love love their pictures in Instagram. Everything look so tempting!
We ordered Berry Pavlova, Salted Caramel & Choc cake and Big Boss!
They also serve Sandwiches and croissant in a really reasonable price. The croissant is just RM5.
Their cakes' name are really something. Such as Mary Poppins, After Yoga, Peach Perfect, Mojo Jojo and a lot more. I am sure they watch tv quite a lot haha!

This is my order, Berry Sue Pavlova. To me this pavlova is perfect. Top with peaches and strawberries, and drizzled with other elements making this dish sooo perfect. I just couldn't stop eating it. And kalau boleh taknak share dengan Irfan and Farish hahahaha sebab this is sooooo good!
The size is average. Not too big but not too small. And I spend RM22 just for the cake and the bottled drink. So, if you are a student, I advice you to just drink plain water. HAHAHA

This is Big Boss, ordered by Farish. He said, it tastes quite typical cake. Nothing different. What makes it special is only because they have these nuts on top. Thats it. Farish didn't even finished the cake.

That Salted Caramel & Choc cake is Irfan's. Irfan said, it is good, and to me the cake is done quite well. Plus the decoration makes it more interesting. Farish also agree that it tastes good. And much better than Big Boss. 

  Cake rating : 
Salted Caramel & Choc cake 8/10
Berry Sue Pavlova 9/10 & Definitely reorder next time!
Big Boss 6/10 - Sorry it is just too typical for us :( But for the decoration we give 10/10 :)


My Instagram shot hehehe #cakeoftheday


Ok now lets talk about the interior! It is located at the ground floor of the building, near the entrance. And dikelilingi with glass wall. So you can immediately spot the cafe from any way. The counter pretty small, where dekat situ cashier, buat air, display cakes in one place. Meanwhile, the background is shiny black wall which reflects the cahaya around the room. Wise idea. This place don't really need any extra lighting because it gets all the pencahayaan from directly from outside. The decoration is pretty simple, the wow factor is only the corak from the counter and the colour of the chairs.
Interior shot. Nice and minimal. Nothing too fancy or overdo. By the way, dorang tak serve makanan berat macam spaghetti ke chicken chop ke so if korang lapar gila or nak buka puasa, I think better korang makan dekat tempat lain, because korang boleh ke kenyang makan kek je? 
Tempat ni sesuai if korang nak santai santai sambil borak kosong, sign tender berjuta dekat sini, cuci mata tengok abang abang. Ehhhh gitchu

Photo taken by pakcik guard. 

Ni namanya so called candid shot. Cantik tak kasut Jelly Bunny kita? Hekhek. Ouh ya lepas makan makan, shooting OOTD, kitorang terus gerak Menara U gi swimming. Yes unplanned!


________________________________________________________

Menara Naza TTDI Seksyen 13 Shah Alam 
MON-FRI 10am-7pm 
WA 012-2955988/012-9512887 
www.facebook.com/cakejalantiung

No comments:

Post a Comment