Sunday 4 October 2015

Double A Cafe, Ara Damansara







I want to keep this post short as I just want to shower you guys with the pictures only. This cafe is seriously too beautiful, I literally gasped for air when I stepped in because I love everything in it. This cafe not as crowded as Wood & Steel or Tryst. White wall with textures, light wooden tile and plus the horizontal mirror make everything in a good puzzle. I fancy the minimalist type interior because this make it look expensive and calm. I love the same type of chairs they use. Because I never a fan of combining various type of chair in one table. It's just not really into me.

There are two place of dining, inside and outside. The outside section is my favourite! *Drool* Ok first of all, look at the tile guys look at the tile. Another signature feature in this cafe, yes that tile. I have seen numerous times in Instagram people putting down their coffee cup on the floor and shoot from above. Yes I am talking about flat lay. And if you look at the cashier counter, they have the look a like corak.

Meanwhile talking about the food, I didn't really gone through all the menu, because I was there just for a quick drinks with my sister. But I notice there is pasta in the menu around RM18++ if I am not mistaken. For the cakes, I think it is quite pricey, some of them is RM15 and some of them is RM16. Meh thats sad :( and for drinks, the price is similar to other coffee shop, starting from RM8.

__________________________________________________________________

Double A Cafe
E-1-3, Pacific Place Commercial Centre, Jalan PJU 1A/4, Ara Damansara, Petaling Jaya
Instagram : @doubleacafe
Mon, Wed, Thurs: 12-10pm | Fri: 3-11pm | Weekend: 10am-10pm | Tuesday: CLOSED




No comments:

Post a Comment