Saturday 7 March 2015

Pancake House International @ IOI City Mall

My love for pancake has gone crazy right before I started my degree. I've been craving for pancake and waffle for a couple of month. But, I couldn't fulfill it because I don't have any teman to go with. My adik dah start sekolah. My abang, not really in a good condition right now. So I have to go with someone else tsk tsk :(

So we went to IOI City Mall which located at Putrajaya. The one yang really big and new building sebelah highway tu. Like usual la, bila dah jalan jalan and then lapar and then tak tahu nak makan apa. Nak makan tapi macam kenyang, kalau tak eat nanti lapar pulak. (who have this kind of problem bila dalam mall? Raise your hand! Hahaha) So, I decided to avoid something heavy because I wasn't in mood to swallow any rice or noodles or spaghetti or chicken.

After pening pening nak decide which place to eat, turun je escalator ternampak this restaurant dekat hujung sekali. And the word 'pancake' itself excites me. Yes finally! Pancake yeayyyyyy! *Jump jump*
This restaurant located at the middle section of the mall. If I am not mistaken, it is just under the cinema. (Lupa la) Hahaha.

Pancake Cookies N' Cream RM 15.90

This 3 layer pancake is actually a chocolate flavor. The size is kind of similar to your size of palm. Maybe smaller a bit or bigger a bit. The topping is vanilla ice cream and some crushed chocolate biscuit with some chocolate sauce. This is yumzy. The one that you should really order if you dine here. The texture is fluffy, soft and it is not dry. I have no problem cutting it and chew it. The pancake is served hot and when you eat it with an ice cream, it gives you kick in your mouth and wanting more to chew. The pancake is well done and it is thick. Love it! 
But I was quite sad because I expect the chocolate sauce would be drizzled a lot all over it. And if you request to add more chocolate sauce, they will charge you for RM 2.
I honestly think this dish is quite pricy because of the size and the side ingredients. They only provides a scoop of ice cream, some sauce and a biscuit.

Chocolate Marble Waffle RM11.90

This waffle is enjoyable to me. The presentation is excellent! I am impressed by the decoration and by far this is the most elegent piece of waffle. It sparks my interest. It is a golden waffle enriched with chocolate syrup and peanut butter. The size is big but it is thin. I thought it would be thick like the pancake but it is okay. What I love about this pancake is, it is sort of crunchy to me. But it is still chewable and soft. Bila potong, the waffle tak 'pecah' and bersepah even nipis. I eat this after the pancake and it was turning cold, and waffle ni tak jadi liat or keras. Done well! It is light but it gives you a lot of flavor. They provides honey in the small pot. A few chunks of walnut on top. A spoon of peanut butter. With a mysterious cream. Haha ok I wasn't sure what cream is that, it kind of greasy, kinda taste like butter. I don't know guys :( 

Halo Halo RM 9.90

This is the desserts that we ordered. The price is worth it. Contains of shaved ice with milk, sweet corn kernels, yellow sweet potato, sweetened banana, fresh jackfruit strips and topped with homemade custard. Yada yada yada, this desserts is the bomb dot com. At first, I was being ''eeeee sedap ke ni? Ada buah bagai, takde coklat langsung jeez lame gila.'' Lepastu I cuba rasa, and thennnnnn guys please, three words. Fruity, fresh, flavorful. Sedap gilaaaaa. Kalau korang datang sini please order. Highly recommend for those fruit sucker, ice sucker and lemak taste sucker. 


This is the entrance, you will see this first when you stepped inside. Cheerful vibes.

The interior.
A homey and cozy feeling.

They have seats near the window.

Check out there website :


Price range is from RM 5.90 to RM 23.90


Restaurant : Pancake House International
Address : L1-73A, IOI City Mall, Lebuh IRC, IOI Resort City, 62502 Putrajaya, Sepang
Contact :  03-7880 4133
Overall : Will revisit and recommended
Website : www.pancakehouseinternational.com.my



1 comment:

  1. OMG..love the way u shoot those pancakes..its making me drool..nice blog :)

    mrsenoxis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete