Saturday 21 March 2015

INNISFREE Jeju Volcanic Pore Scrub Foam

Salam and hello everyone! I've been 'hiding' from my blog for the past 11 days. There are just so many things to think and to do lately. And here I am, sitting in my room and blogging. Today I want to share with you guys about this cool thing from Innisfree, which is Jeju Volcanic Pore Scrub Foam.


I went to Innisfree and tryna find something that can help remove the whiteheads and blackheads and at the same time reduce the size of my ugly and visible pores. A scrub foam with Jeju volcanic scoria to purify pores and exfoliate dead skin cells. 
Jeju volcanic scrub foam helps to remove dirt from inside the pores and dead skin cells with volcanic clusters.

1. This scrub foam effectively removes the dirt and dead skin cells in the pore with 1-2 uses a week. 
2. Jeju volcanic cluster with strong sebum absorption 
This precious nature oriented Jeju volcanic clusters are stronger than technology and red clay in skin clearing from the pores.

I am actually interested with the word 'volcanic' because it sounds powerful and worthy and the most importamt is, it sounds convincing. So I thought why don't I just give it a try.


No special packaging for the scrub foam, but it is protected with a plastic wrapped around it.

The texture is thick. Which I loveee so much!

Wash away pore-clogging impurities with Jeju Volcanic Scoria! 
Volcanic Scoria is a pure and fairly rare ingredient formed as lava cools after a volcanic eruption. 
It has the powerful capacity to absorb sebum and wash away impurities whilst purifying and moisturizing skin leaving it cleaner and healthier looking, without drying it out.


Before : Kind of shiny and greasy skin, visible and open pores, clogged pores, uneven skin texture
After : Not shiny anymore, still visible pores but the size is much smaller, unclogged pores, even out my skin texture

So I tried it. The before picture is just really yuck. If you look closer, you can see there are some black thingy on my pores. And I have no idea where are they actually came from. 
Guys, I can say that I love the outcome even I still see my pores. The opened pores are kind of close a bit. BUT, the pores are clean after I used it. My skin feels smoother. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. No dramatic minimizing pores but can tell the difference. The oil and shiny face is gone. Yeay for that!

I can say that this is a gentle scrub which is suitable for any skin type. It is not rough. It didn't leave your skin feeling 'tight' and dry like some other scrubs in stores. But it didn't really do the exfoliates working :( The word 'volcanic' might scares some of you, but worry not. It didn't have any strange smell. It smells just comfortable. This scrub is really relaxing and light on skin. I didn't mind using it everyday. 

I usually wear this after using a lot of makeups, so when I got back home, I want to clean my face, I will use my makeup remover first and then I will scrub my face out. Let me tell you guys, even you have used your remover, believe me, there will always be some makeup leftover on your skin especially those product that promotes pore erasing kind of thing. So with this help, you will get your fresh and beautiful skin afterward! So, go grab it guys.

The price is just okay and reasonable. RM 38 for 150ml is actually good enough for what it can do to your face.



Name : INNISFREE Jeju Volcanic Pore Scrub Foam
Size : 150ml
Price : RM 38
Where to buy : Innisfree, Sunway Pyramid
Overall :  Will Repurchase




No comments:

Post a Comment